Are you a Registered Engineer?

All candidates who attained 'Member' of UIPE before the commencement of the UIPE/ERB Joint Assessment Committee (JAC) are required to submit a Technical Report and Career Report plus attending a Board Interview. In addition they apply for registration by filling ERB Form ERA 1, and attaching copies of certificates for the Board's processing of the documentation.

1 / 1

ERB Updates

    MISUSE OF THE TITLE ENGINEER (ENG.) BY INDIVIDUALS AND NON-REGISTERED ENGINEERS The Board has consistently noted numerous publications in the media, campaign posters, advertisements and other […]

ERB Forum 2020

See all activities? Get in touch.

Register Today